About This Product
It's Christmas Gift Buying time...and are you looking for the perfect gift for someone? Do they have a door?
A Personalised Doormat is perfect for someone
- who has all they need or
- has a new home or
- is newly married
- is fussy ;-)
- loves to create
- loves their home
- has their own quirky taste
Save yourself some decision making give the opportunity for the receiver to get EXACTLY what they want. (Choose from this range)
Printable Vouchers to Choose From
- Santa Says
- On the List
Voucher is $159.90 Includes -
> We will put the receiver's names onto the Voucher, and you can print at home to gift or Email on with their UNIQUE CODE to redeem in our store when they are ready
> Custom Designed, launderable Doormat 60x85cm
> Courier Delivery of the finished mat to the receiver anywhere in Australia
> Our Adoremat Team will happily and helpfully assist the Giftee in designing their new doormat
1. What colours can I choose from for my printed doormat?
- Here is the Standard Colours Swatch List .
- PMS colours are available for an additional fee of $50 per order
- The mats in the National Aboriginal Design Agency are set colours currently. Please Contact Us if there is a specific colour you are after and we will speak with the Agency.
2. What are the DoorMats made of ?
The Backing : 100 % Nitril-rubber and not PVC like many lower priced products. The Top Side: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN); Pile Height: 8.5-9.5mm
The mat starts off as a white doormat and the colours are inkjet dyed into it.
3. What size Doormat can I buy?
Popular sizes are
- 60x85cm Standard
- 60x100cm Wider Door
- 85x120cm Small Business/Large Home
- 85x150cm (Popular Business Size)
- 115cm x 175cm Ex Large
- Custom Available (Contact Us)
Not all sizes are selectable in all ranges. Please Contact Us if there is doormat size you are specifically after.
4. Can I use my Doormat outside?
These doormats are fine outside unless in full sun or rain. The sun will fade the mats, and if in the rain, they will hold water within the fibres, so not recommended in those situations
5. When can I expect my doormat delivery
We love seeing doormats at their destined location as soon as possible. Allow 3 weeks normally, though we can sometimes fast track them. Contact Us
- The doormats can take a few days between our designer and the customer to finalise your design
- Once the Manufacture schedules your mat into production it normally takes 7 days. The doormat needs to dry for a couple of days and be packaged.
- transport to Adoremat usually takes 4 working days.
- We recieve your mat in a group delivery so we then unpack and repack & ship your doormat out to you - which can take 2-3 weekdays depending upon Couriers
7. Can I change my Ideas or colours AFTER my order is placed?
- yes...You will receive a Draft or a 'Layout' to check and approve before anything goes to print. At this point you can make any changes you'd like. Please communicate with our Team. We want you to have what you have in mind. Once you've approved your design we send it into production asap so you can have your product at the earliest.
8. Where in Australia are you?
- Adoremat is located in beautiful Coffs Harbour on the Coffs Coast. Eastern Coast of Australia, about half way between Brisbane & Sydney.