How Long will my mat take?
- Once you have approved the Final Artwork (not just placed an order) your mat usually takes 1 week in Production. We will always advise you of a shipping date from our manufacturer.
- Shipping can normally take 4 working days depending upon couriers' work loads and transportation issues.
- Once we receive your mat, we send it out to you ASAP - we love seeing our mats at their new homes (& not in our office!)
I need a mat sooner!
- Sure, if you are desperate for a decent doormat we do keep a small quantity of general design mats in stock - just ask!
- We can also expedite a Custom mat order, though there are extra fees for this. Fees depend on the size and quantity of the mats required. Please email your enquiry.
Can I change my Ideas or colours AFTER my order is placed?
- yes...You will receive a Draft or a 'Layout' to check and approve before anything goes to print. At this point you can make any changes you'd like. Please communicate with our Team. We want you to have what you have in mind. Once you've approved your design we send it into production asap so you can have your product at the earliest.
What colours can I choose from?
- Here is the Standard Colours Swatch List. This applies to all mats in our Range, except the National Aboriginal Design Agency mats who have a slightly alternate list according to their colour selection.
- Should you require PMS colours please note there is an extra $70 per colour per production. Please email us to find out more
Where in Australia are you?
- Adoremat is located in beautiful Coffs Harbour on the Coffs Coast. Eastern Coast of Australia, about half way between Brisbane & Sydney.
Do you ship to USA? if so, how much does it cost?
- In early 2018 we introduced Adoremat to the USA market, via our stockist Alison Hans @LivingZesty . Orders need to be taken through the Adoremat.com page, but Alison will ship the product to you. All enquires still come to email@example.com