FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Printed Here in Australia for fast turnaround while supporting Australian Small Businesses
PRINTED IN AUSTRALIA
Commercial quality doormats which you can wash in your washing machine!
Nylon carpet type on top and nitrile cleated gripper rubber underneath
OVER 200 COLOURS
What Colours Can I Choose?
There are over 250 colours to choose from and you may have as many as required on the mat!
Please CLICK HERE to view our Full Colour Range PMS Reference numbers for the image to the right.
We DO NOT work with HEX, CMYK OR RGB colours - Only the ones in our Palette or Pantone Matching System (PMS)
What are the Mats Made of?
Our Deluxe printed mats:
• The Backing : 100 % Nitril-rubber and not PVC like many lower priced products.
• The Top Side: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN); Pile Height: 8.5-9.5mm The mat starts off as a white fabric and the colours are inkjet dyed into it with a hi-tech printing process.
What Sizes Do They Come In?
Each style of mat has drop down box to show available sizes, and the price will change accordingly
• 60cm x 90cm (Popular Home Size)
• 85x115cm (Popular with new homes with larger doors)
• 85x150cm (Popular Business Size)
• 120cm x 180cm
• 150cm x 200cm
• 150cm x 240cm
Custom Size mats available and are generally more expensive due to work involved and materials used. When custom mats are made, manufacturers cut down a larger mat and manually re-edge with rubber. This adds time and also means the mats are only to be hosed to clean, not washed in a Washing Machine.
Outdoor Mats available in sizes as per Product Page
Are the mats okay outside?
Our Deluxe Mats are washable doormats and are commercial quality which can handle lots of foot traffic and are fine outside unless in full sun or rain. The sun will fade the mats, and if in the rain, they will hold water within the fibres, so not recommended in those situations. Hang to dry
We recommend you choose from our Outdoor Mat range [here] for mats which are left in the weather
Can I change my idea or colours AFTER I placed my order?
Yes...You will receive an Artwork Approval Form to check and approve before anything goes to print. At this point you can make any changes you'd like. Please communicate with our Team. We want you to have what you have in mind. Once you've approved your design we send it into production ASAP, therefore no amendments are possible after your Artwork has been approved.
How much is Shipping?
• Australia-wide Shipping is FREE
• Shipping to NEW ZEALAND there are additional charges which are added at Checkout
INTERNATIONAL postage you will need to contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take
Nylon top washable mats:
• Our manufacturer prints locally in Australia weekly. The standard leadtime is 5-7 days from approval of a customer's Artwork Design. The mats take a couple of days to dry and are posted out via Australia Post or CouriersPlease soon after.
Other Mats on our Site• These can take 2 - 8 weeks depending on mat type - usually mentioned in Product Details
Can I track my order?
We will issue you a tracking number from our Couriers so you can follow along
Unfortunately courier efficiencies can be unpredictable and out of our control. Please keep an eye on your parcel's tracking and notify us if it looks like it stagnates and stops moving!
Do you sell gift vouchers?
Yes, we do. These are issued electronically by email and each contains a unique reference number. Our gift vouchers are ideal if you’re not sure what to get that special person in your life.
Please contact us via email hello@adoremat