About this Adoremat
Real Estate Offices & Open Home Doormats
- Australia-wide Shipping
- Basic Artwork eg. Reverse colours if logo is on a white background
- Add "Welcome" in a basic font or a font name you send us
We require your file ready to print in a High resolution or non pixelated image when expanded or a PDF file format.
We are unable to print from sketches, drawings or photos of an existing sign - We can however create from these with our designer which costs an extra $30 and can be ordered here.
Printed in Australia in a range of sizes
Step 1 - Select size
Step 2 - Select Background Colour (for 'other' choose from here eg A15)
Step 3 - Upload your Best Logo File/s, images which do not pixelate when expanded & your Brand Kit if applicable.
Step 4 - Once we receive your order we will send you converted Artwork within 1-2 Business days for you to check and make any changes to.
The mats are normally out of production 5-7days from your Artwork Approval and couriered to you where you will receive a Tracking number.
Printed in Australia by Australian owned Small Business
see all our colours here
2. What are the DoorMats made of ?
The Backing : 100 % Nitril-rubber and not PVC like many lower priced products. The Top Side: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN); Pile Height: 8.5-9.5mm
The mat starts off as a white doormat and the colours are inkjet dyed into it.
3. What size Doormat can I buy?
Standard Sizes are Machine Launderable -
- 60cm x 90cm
- 85x150cm (Popular Business Size)
- 120cm x 180cm
Custom Size mats available and are generally more expensive due to work involved and materials used. Please email for further information
4. Can I use my Doormat outside?
These doormats are fine outside unless in full sun or rain. The sun will fade the mats, and if in the rain, they will hold water within the fibres, so not recommended in those situations. Hang to dry
5. When can I expect my doormat delivery
Our manufacturer prints locally in Australia weekly. The standard leadtime is 5-7 days from approval of a customer's Artwork Design. The mats take a couple of days to dry and are posted out via Australia Post or CouriersPlease soon after.
7. Can I change my Ideas or colours AFTER my order is placed?
- yes...You will receive an Artwork Approval Form to check and approve before anything goes to print. At this point you can make any changes you'd like. Please communicate with our Team. We want you to have what you have in mind. Once you've approved your design we send it into production asap so you can have your product at the earliest.
8. Where in Australia are you?
- Adoremat is located in beautiful Coffs Harbour on the Coffs Coast. Eastern Coast of Australia, about half way between Brisbane & Sydney.