1. Normal paper is fine.
2. Painting with thick paint rather than textas or pencil drawings for clarity and boldness
3. Thick paint, not transparent or translucent (so not too much water when painting!)
4. You don’t need to paint all the background. You can select a background colour and we can add your painting over the top
5. Either write your own text or we can print the message on there for you
6. You don’t even have to wait for the paint to dry...just take a photo of the painting from directly over the top from above.
7. Select the doormat size and Upload image and any text required
Full Range of Customisable Designs click here
1. What colours can I choose from for my printed doormat?
2. What are the DoorMats made of ?
The Backing : 100 % Nitril-rubber and not PVC like many lower priced products. The Top Side: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN); Pile Height: 8.5-9.5mm
The mat starts off as a white doormat and the colours are inkjet dyed into it.
3. What size Doormat can I buy?
Popular sizes are
Not all sizes are selectable in all ranges. Please Contact Us if there is doormat size you are specifically after.
4. Can I use my Doormat outside?
These doormats are fine outside unless in full sun or rain. The sun will fade the mats, and if in the rain, they will hold water within the fibres, so not recommended in those situations
5. When can I expect my doormat delivery
We love seeing doormats at their destined location as soon as possible. Allow 3 weeks normally, though we can sometimes fast track them. Contact Us
7. Can I change my Ideas or colours AFTER my order is placed?
8. Where in Australia are you?