see all our colours here
2. What are the DoorMats made of ?
The Backing : 100 % Nitril-rubber and not PVC like many lower priced products. The Top Side: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN); Pile Height: 8.5-9.5mm
The mat starts off as a white doormat and the colours are inkjet dyed into it.
3. What size Doormat can I buy?
Standard Sizes are Machine Launderable -
Custom Size mats available and are generally more expensive due to work involved and materials used. Please email for further information
4. Can I use my Doormat outside?
These doormats are fine outside unless in full sun or rain. The sun will fade the mats, and if in the rain, they will hold water within the fibres, so not recommended in those situations. Hang to dry
5. When can I expect my doormat delivery
Our manufacturer prints locally in Australia weekly. The standard leadtime is 5-7 days from approval of a customer's Artwork Design. The mats take a couple of days to dry and are posted out via Australia Post or CouriersPlease soon after.
7. Can I change my Ideas or colours AFTER my order is placed?
8. Where in Australia are you?