About this Adoremat
Upload your Design
So, you already have an image in mind that you have created? A photo or a Child's Painting?
Simply decide on the size to suit your space and upload your image.
Nothing goes to print straight away. Our team will check with you if they have any questions, and the manufacturers will advise if any changes are required to fit within their parameters.
You will always receive a Proof to view and revise, in which you may make any necessary changes before it goes to print.
2. What are the DoorMats made of ?
The Backing : 100 % Nitril-rubber and not PVC like many lower priced products. The Top Side: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN); Pile Height: 8.5-9.5mm
The mat starts off as a white doormat and the colours are inkjet dyed into it.
3. What size Doormat can I buy?
Standard Sizes are Machine Launderable -
- 45cm x 60cm
- 60cm x 90cm
- 85x150cm (Popular Business Size)
- 120cm x 180cm
Custom Size mats available. Please email for further information
4. Can I use my Doormat outside?
These doormats are fine outside unless in full sun or rain. The sun will fade the mats, and if in the rain, they will hold water within the fibres, so not recommended in those situations. Hang to dry
5. When can I expect my doormat delivery
Our manufacturer prints locally in Australia weekly. The mats take a few days to set/dry and then they will arrange delivery directly to you to save time. Usually 7-10 days for the process after you've approved your Final Artwork Proof
7. Can I change my Ideas or colours AFTER my order is placed?
- yes...You will receive a Draft Proof to check and approve before anything goes to print. At this point you can make any changes you'd like. Please communicate with our Team. We want you to have what you have in mind. Once you've approved your design we send it into production asap so you can have your product at the earliest.
8. Where in Australia are you?
- Adoremat is located in beautiful Coffs Harbour on the Coffs Coast. Eastern Coast of Australia, about half way between Brisbane & Sydney.