About this Adoremat
Ok...we all know that feeling... the look when the Hubby hands you a parcel that has been delivered while you were in another room! Relax...Instructions are at your door now with this creative, unique and exclusive doormat.
Give your courier and guests a chuckle at your door with this mat
Sized 60cm x 90cm
Will look great for years and able to be washed in your washing machine if a shake and a vac doesn't cut it!
see all our colours here
2. What are the DoorMats made of ?
The Backing : 100 % Nitril-rubber and not PVC like many lower priced products. The Top Side: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN); Pile Height: 8.5-9.5mm
The mat starts off as a white doormat and the colours are inkjet dyed into it.
3. What size Doormat can I buy?
Standard Sizes are Machine Launderable -
- 60cm x 90cm
- 85x150cm (Popular Business Size)
- 120cm x 180cm
Custom Size mats available and are generally more expensive due to work involved and materials used. Please email for further information
4. Can I use my Doormat outside?
These doormats are fine outside unless in full sun or rain. The sun will fade the mats, and if in the rain, they will hold water within the fibres, so not recommended in those situations. Hang to dry
5. When can I expect my doormat delivery
Our manufacturer prints locally in Australia weekly. The standard leadtime is 5-7 days from approval of a customer's Artwork Design. The mats take a couple of days to dry and are posted out via Australia Post or CouriersPlease soon after.
7. Can I change my Ideas or colours AFTER my order is placed?
- yes...You will receive an Artwork Approval Form to check and approve before anything goes to print. At this point you can make any changes you'd like. Please communicate with our Team. We want you to have what you have in mind. Once you've approved your design we send it into production asap so you can have your product at the earliest.
8. Where in Australia are you?
- Adoremat is located in beautiful Coffs Harbour on the Coffs Coast. Eastern Coast of Australia, about half way between Brisbane & Sydney.