About this Adoremat
ZigZag Modern popular print for the entrance to your home. Displayed here in Black and Cream - but feel free to be creative and choose your own colourway (no extra charge)
Highly functional with twist nylon top and Nitrile rubber backing, these mats are designed to not only look great but trap and hold dust and dirt - reducing on what can be walked into your home.
Keep them looking great with a regular Shake, or Vac. These beauties can also be popped in the Washing Machine for a good thorough clean.
Full Range of Customisable Designs click here
2. What are the DoorMats made of ?
The Backing : 100 % Nitril-rubber and not PVC like many lower priced products. The Top Side: 100 % High-Twist Nylon (HTN); Pile Height: 8.5-9.5mm
The mat starts off as a white doormat and the colours are inkjet dyed into it.
3. What size Doormat can I buy?
Standard Sizes are Machine Launderable -
- 45cm x 60cm
- 60cm x 90cm
- 85x150cm (Popular Business Size)
- 120cm x 180cm
Custom Size mats available. Please email for further information
4. Can I use my Doormat outside?
These doormats are fine outside unless in full sun or rain. The sun will fade the mats, and if in the rain, they will hold water within the fibres, so not recommended in those situations. Hang to dry
5. When can I expect my doormat delivery
Our manufacturer prints locally in Australia weekly. The mats take a few days to set/dry and then they will arrange delivery directly to you to save time. Usually 7-10 days for the process after you've approved your Final Artwork Proof
7. Can I change my Ideas or colours AFTER my order is placed?
- yes...You will receive a Draft Proof to check and approve before anything goes to print. At this point you can make any changes you'd like. Please communicate with our Team. We want you to have what you have in mind. Once you've approved your design we send it into production asap so you can have your product at the earliest.
8. Where in Australia are you?
- Adoremat is located in beautiful Coffs Harbour on the Coffs Coast. Eastern Coast of Australia, about half way between Brisbane & Sydney.